Win tickets for an exclusive boat party with Lost Frequencies!
01 Sep 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
This promotion has passed.
Win tickets for an exclusive boat party with Lost Frequencies!View Rules
Congratulations to the winners!
ABRIDGED PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Open to residents of Belgium or Luxembourg aged 18 or over. Promotion managed and administered by: Energy Beverages Europe Limited. Closing date is 31.12.2021. To enter, go to [INSERT WEBSITE URL], enter your details, and answer the following question “Why do you and your best friend deserve a ticket for the Lost Frequencies boat party?”. 1 entry per person. 250 winners who provide the best answer to the question shall each win 2 tickets to a boat party in Antwerp, Belgium, in March 2022 (the exact date to be determined by Nalu in its absolute discretion). For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs relating to the prize, including but not limited to travel and accommodation, will be borne solely by each winner. For entry, full prize details and terms and conditions see [INSERT WEBSITE URL].
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Energy Beverages Europe Limited whose registered office is at 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Nalu”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Belgium or Luxembourg. No employee or family member of an employee of Nalu or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at [WEBSITE URL] (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected participating retail locations in Belgium and Luxembourg.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Nalu, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Nalu.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Belgium and Luxembourg. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Nalu shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 01.09.2021 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 31.12.2021 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
acting in accordance with these Terms;
submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address); and
answering the following question in no more than thirty (30) words, “Why do you and your best friend deserve a ticket for the Lost Frequencies boat party?” (“Answer”).
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into a pool of entries with every other Valid Entry.
10. A panel consisting of two (2) Nalu representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within three (3) days of the Closing Date choose two hundred and fifty (250) winners (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”) whose Answers demonstrates the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Nalu® and Lost Frequencies and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”). The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize (as defined below) to the Winners (the “Selection Process”).
11. The Winners shall each win two (2) general access tickets to a boat party in Antwerp, Belgium, to take place between 01 March 2022 and 31 March 2022 (the exact date to be determined by Nalu in its absolute discretion) (“Event”), worth an approximate value of one hundred and 00/100 Euros (€100.00) (“Prize”). Each ticket shall grant the holder entrance to the Event and access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event.
12. Only the Winners and one (1) person, as chosen by each Winner (each an “Elected Person” and together the “Elected Persons”), may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. The Elected Persons must be approved by Nalu, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Belgium or Luxembourg.
13. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential Winner and their Elected Person may be required to:
13.1. prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification.
13.2. sign a written confirmation of eligibility and waiver of liability before the Prize can be released to them. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to www.naluenergydrink.com/contact.
Failure to provide Nalu with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Nalu may result in a Winner forfeiting their Prize and Nalu selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, accommodation, transportation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by each Winner.
Notification and Prize Delivery
15. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within three (3) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
16. Details concerning the acceptance of the Prize shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
17. In the event that Nalu cannot (i) contact a potential winner within three (3) days of the Notification; or (ii) a potential winner is unable to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Nalu shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Nalu reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
19. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Nalu reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
20. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
21. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Nalu’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
22. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Nalu shall be final.
23. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Nalu accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
24. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Nalu being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Nalu reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
26. If Nalu fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Nalu's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Nalu's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Nalu at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Nalu's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Nalu and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
27. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Nalu and accordingly Nalu may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Nalu as a result thereof.
28. Nalu reserves the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Nalu: (i) where Nalu reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Nalu competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Nalu reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
29. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Nalu has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
30. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
31. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Nalu at www.naluenergydrink.com/contact within 90 days of the Closing Date.
32. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
33. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.naluenergydrink.com/contact.